Adjustable Crimp Tool
With years of experience in this domain, we have carved a niche for ourselves, in offering a wide assortment of Adjustable Crimp Tool. Our crimp tools are checked on numerous parameters in order to deliver a defect free range. The offered crimp tools are known among customers for its perfect finish. These crimp tools are available in various customized options as per the requirements of customers.
- Smooth edge
- Sturdy design
- User friendly
- The Adjustable Head (P/N Uh2-5) is Ideally Suited for Lab Work and Prototype Production Applications
- This Head is Attached in the Same Manner as Explained Above. the Selected Contact is Inserted Through the Entry Hole on the Opposite Side of the Tool Frame from the Head. the Height Adjusting Screw is then Rotated Until
- Contact is in the Proper Position for Crimping. the Screw Can Be Secured with the Locknut Provided. Some Testing Will Be Necessary to Determine the Optimum Selector Setting for Your Contact/Wire Combination
- The Af8 is Approximately 93⁄4" X 21⁄2" X 11⁄4" and Weighs 15 Oz..
- Plastic Tools Vs. Dmc Metal Tools
- Plastic Tools Are Used Throughout the Industry. Dmc’s Policy is to Give Our Customers the Greatest Savings for the Best Quality Tools We Manufacture Metal Tools, Although Initially More Costly, Offer a Quality Product and a Lower Tooling Cost in Servicing Electrical Connectors. Please Refer to Our Cross-reference Lists for Any Plastic to Metal Replacement Equivalents You May Need.
- The Tools Are Available in Two Basic Lengths with a Metal or Plastic Insertion Foot
- Item Code: M22520-1-01
Miniature Adjustable Crimp Tools
- Robust construction
- Longer life
- Rugged design
|Military p/n||DMC p/n||Description||NSN|
- Item Code: M22520-2-01
Middle Range Crimp Tool
Keeping in mind ever-evolving requirements of our valuable clients, we are offering an exclusive range of Middle Range Crimp Tool. The offered tool is manufactured using top grade material and contemporary techniques in order to maintain their compliance with set norms. This tool is available in varied specifications to fulfill ever-evolving requirements of our customers. Our tool is tested under the vigilance of our quality controllers to assure its quality.
- Compact design
- Superior finish
- Strong construction
Middle range crimp tool - mh860 (m22520/7-01):
- Qalified to mil-dtl-22520/7*, the DMC MH860 is a recent addition to the military specification. It was developed to meet the demonstrated need for supporting the majority of electrical systems with one versatile crimp tool frame.
- The mh860 accepts the entire middle wire range of 16 through 28 awg, with positioners which adapt it to virtually all applications consistent with others in the mil-dtl-22520 family.
- Pneumatic versions of this tool can be found here.
- The dmc123 tool kit contains the mh860 tool frame, tool gauge, and all mil-spec positioners.
- Also included in the dmc123 are tool instruction sheets and a tool selection chart.
- Change to sae as22520 in process consult dmc for status.
- Item Code: M22520-7-01
- Crimp Tool for terminals - M22520/40-01 for Terminals, Splices & Endcaps
- Cycle Controlled
- Wire sizes 26 through 14
- Adjustable insulation Barrel
- The Amt 4001 (M22520/40-01) crimp tool is a fast, Manually operated tool for crimping As7928 (Mil-t-7928) ring terminals and Splices for Wire Sizes 26 Through 14 (Terminal and splice color codes Small-yellow, Red, and Blue)
- The Amt 4001 Provides a ratchet controlled crimp to ensure full crimp force/Closure is applied the Handles will not open until they have been fully closed and the crimp completed
- The Tool is equipped with a locator to hold terminals and splices in place for crimping
- Item Code: M22520-40-01
Press Style Open Frame Crimp Tools
The UDT4 & UDT3 tools have the die frame opening on the opposite side of the tool frame from the HX4 & HX3 so the tool can be used as a portable bench top press or as a hand tool. The tool frames are equipped with the same positive ratchet assembly and accept the same “Y” and “X” series dies. When used as a bench top press, the operator gains a greater mechanical advantage, thereby reducing operator fatigue.\
Common Hex Dies for HX4, HXE4B, HX23, HD37, HDE37B & EHCY
DIE CLOSURE DIMENSIONS
Standard Crimp Tool Frame
- Item Code: UDT4-UDT3
Open Frame Crimp Tools
- The DMC HX4 and HX3 series crimp tools feature a system of interchangeable dies which eliminate the need of separate fixed die crimp tools for each and every different application Many maintenance and manufacturing concerns have standardized on one of these models, thus eliminating the cost associated with maintaining and calibrating bulky inventories of single purpose tools
- Tremendous flexibility and cost advantages exist with this crimping system due to the wide variety of interchangeable dies which are available for these tool frames
- As new requirements evolve, a new set
- of dies is all that’s required to meet the demand
- A truly modern concept which will not require major change with time…only simple additions
- Crimping dies are snapped into the tool frame and retained in place by internal spring clips
- They may be permanently secured, if desired, by driving a roll pin into the holes provided
- The tool frames are equipped with a positive ratchet assembly which controls complete handle movement in both directions
- Hexagonal crimp dies are available in a variety of combinations having single, double, and even triple cavity design
- These dies accommodate most coaxial and biaxial connectors and contacts conforming to MIL-C-39012, MIL-C-39029, and numerous proprietary configurations
- Other designs are available for coaxial connections requiring different termination techniques
- Item Code: M22520-10-01
Insertion Removal Tools
- Easy installation
- Durable strength
- Longer functional life
- Item Code: M81969